The Open Door Food Pantry needs your help!
We have an immediate need for volunteers in our pantry at 800 S. Front Street in Hamilton who are able to:
- Operate a small fork-lift
- Drive a small box truck
- Make basic handy-man repairs
We are also looking for people to help with one or more of the following activities:
- General office clerical work, customer data entry data management
- Stocking shelves and helping to keeping things organized and clean
- Greeting shoppers and helping them with groceries
- Bilingual people (English and Spanish) on to assist shoppers on Thursdays from 4:30 to 6:30
If you want to help feed the hungry and can donate a minimum of 2-3 hours per week, please call the Executive Director at (513) 330-2423 for more information. We are open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 4:30 to 6:30 Thursday evening.
The Open Door Food Pantry serves 1,800 hungry people per month, and we need more volunteers to accomplish that task. If you could include the list of openings in your bulletin and/or email to members, please give me an email address I can send it to.
Thanks so much for your help!
Ginny Woods, Board Member, Open Door Food Pantry