Dear Families of St. Ann and Sacred Heart,
It’s with heavy hearts we announce that VBS 2020 will be canceled.
While we are aware that the stay-at-home order may hopefully be lifted soon, the Covid-19 pandemic has taken a large toll on the planning process for the VBS program including volunteer recruitment, meetings, and the purchasing of supplies.
Additionally, we cannot be certain that large gatherings of 100+ people will be permitted by July. If large gatherings are permitted, we would still lack the resources and space necessary to practice social distancing and other precautionary measures (such as frequent hand washing and sanitizing surfaces) with such a large group.
Postponement of VBS until August is not an option as this will conflict with facility preparations for the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year along with the arrival of our new baby.
We thank you for your understanding and support and look forward to resuming the program in 2021!
Stay safe and God Bless.
Megan and Joey Wolf