2020-2021 Religious Education Program
Please Read Before Registering:
In light of COVID-19 restrictions, the first half of the REP year, September – December 2020, will consist of an “All At Home” program, with no in-class sessions. In November we will reassess whether or not in-class sessions will resume in January 2021.
What will this look like?
- Classes will begin the week of August 31st with the first online chapter review due September 6th.
- Parents will fill out the Registration Form (PDF) located below and email to [email protected], or mail / drop off to Sacred Heart Church.
- Each student will purchase either a physical textbook or an E-book textbook. You will indicate this on the Registration Form for each student. If you choose a physical textbook, pickup arrangements will be made.
- Each student will complete an online Chapter Review each week (whether using a physical or E-book textbook). This will also serve as weekly “attendance.”
- As a website portal, we will use https://www.flourishkh.com/ for E-books (if purchased) and weekly Chapter Reviews.
- After you register your student(s), we will email instructions about accessing the website.
- Tuition payment can be made online at https://sacredheart-fairfield.weshareonline.org/index.aspx. You may also mail (Attn: Marianne) a check payable to “Sacred Heart Church” – Memo line: “REP Tuition”.