Saint Ann Catholic School
St. Ann Catholic Elementary School is committed to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social growth of each student. Our school strives for academic excellence in an environment interwoven with the Gospel values of the Catholic faith. Each student is prepared to meet future challenges and to practice Christian service to the Church and the community.
St. Ann Catholic School is a Parish-structured parochial school in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati that has as its primary goal, the development of each child – spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically – within the content of a living and vibrant Catholic Christian community.
We at St. Ann Catholic School are committed to the education of children in partnership with pastor, principal, faculty, staff, and parents who recognize that, for people of faith, the wisdom and culture transmitted by a school are enriched and put into perspective, by the Gospel message of Jesus.
Working in cooperation with the Parish of St. Ann and the parents of our students, we, as a school, strive to prepare students to be productive citizens and followers of Christ.
- We believe all students will grow in their Faith, knowing they are loved by God.
- We believe all students are capable of learning.
- We believe all students learn in different ways; curriculum and instructional practices will incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate all learning styles.
- We believe all students deserve a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We believe all students, parents, and staff members deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe in educating the whole child to prepare them to be responsible citizens in a global community.